11. Module 4: Electronics » Set 2: Transistors 41 - 60 Question 1 seems to be wrong. I think it is PNP Transistor not NPN Transistor
12. 19) What does a B1-3 approval apply to?.
1.Light Aircraft with Piston Engines
2.Helicopters with Piston Engines, airframe and electrics
3.Helicopters with Turbine Engines, airframe and electrics
the correct answare is n 3 but the test said n 2.
13. What is the degree I wannt to do became a airline pilot.what are the steps.where are I can do that degree.I am 16 years old.
Please follow career guide section on our website.
14. Module 8: Set 1, 60-80, question 17. Two similar answers.
15. Does aircraft maintainance engineering have good scope ? Availability of jobs?
It is not a bad field. you can easily find a job. But you must make sure that you study from a well recognised school
16. Why division by zero is undefined . i think it is infinity
For example when you divide 1 by positive number close to zero,(1/0.00000001) you will get positive infinity. And if you divide 1 by negative number close to zero(1/-0.000000001), you will get negative infinity. so the answer lies between and - infinity. Since there is no definite answer the mathematicians have said any number divided by zero is "undefined"
17. I completed my B.E in aeroanutical engineering in 2011. I got married and couldnt continue my studies. now again i want to take up my career in aero field. am totally blank on what to do next. What are the opportunities for higher studies...Can u pl help me to find out the opportunities ..
The two options to consider in Aviation engineering field are Aircraft Maintenance and Aircraft design. Aircraft Maintenance job involves mechanical tasks, where you will troubleshoot and fix the problems. And you certify that the aircraft is fit to fly, for which you must get a Licence by working on the Aircraft for 5 years. Jobs are available for aircraft maintenance. Other option is to get into Masters/Phd and join aircraft manufacturing companies. You are required to study and stay in the US. Both are great opportunities and you choose depending on your preferences.
18. After my diploma in aeronautical engineering. I would like to do piloting so what are the ways to choose a path in piloting
Check this linkhttp://aerochapter.com/career-guide.php?sub=3
19. Physics, question bank, set3, 6-10, question no 7, i can't understand can you explain
At absolute zero temperature atoms would stop moving. As such, nothing can be colder than absolute zero on the Kelvin scale. This zero Kelvin is equivalent to −273 °C on the air thermometers.
20. Subject:physics question bank, set3, 6-10, question 9, seems to be wrong on nov 11 2015
The molecules of a solid are arranged in a tightly-packed, ordered lattice. Intermolecular attraction keep them so tight. However in liquids the attraction is less and in gases there is no attraction. When heat is added, the heat energy causes the molecules to vibrate and move. Molecules in gases have more space to move around than on liquids. That is why gases expand more compared to liquids.