11. Module 8: Set 1, 60-80, question 17. Two similar answers.
12. Does aircraft maintainance engineering have good scope ? Availability of jobs?
It is not a bad field. you can easily find a job. But you must make sure that you study from a well recognised school
13. Why division by zero is undefined . i think it is infinity
For example when you divide 1 by positive number close to zero,(1/0.00000001) you will get positive infinity. And if you divide 1 by negative number close to zero(1/-0.000000001), you will get negative infinity. so the answer lies between and - infinity. Since there is no definite answer the mathematicians have said any number divided by zero is "undefined"
14. I completed my B.E in aeroanutical engineering in 2011. I got married and couldnt continue my studies. now again i want to take up my career in aero field. am totally blank on what to do next. What are the opportunities for higher studies...Can u pl help me to find out the opportunities ..
The two options to consider in Aviation engineering field are Aircraft Maintenance and Aircraft design. Aircraft Maintenance job involves mechanical tasks, where you will troubleshoot and fix the problems. And you certify that the aircraft is fit to fly, for which you must get a Licence by working on the Aircraft for 5 years. Jobs are available for aircraft maintenance. Other option is to get into Masters/Phd and join aircraft manufacturing companies. You are required to study and stay in the US. Both are great opportunities and you choose depending on your preferences.
15. After my diploma in aeronautical engineering. I would like to do piloting so what are the ways to choose a path in piloting
Check this linkhttp://aerochapter.com/career-guide.php?sub=3
16. Physics, question bank, set3, 6-10, question no 7, i can't understand can you explain
At absolute zero temperature atoms would stop moving. As such, nothing can be colder than absolute zero on the Kelvin scale. This zero Kelvin is equivalent to −273 °C on the air thermometers.
17. Subject:physics question bank, set3, 6-10, question 9, seems to be wrong on nov 11 2015
The molecules of a solid are arranged in a tightly-packed, ordered lattice. Intermolecular attraction keep them so tight. However in liquids the attraction is less and in gases there is no attraction. When heat is added, the heat energy causes the molecules to vibrate and move. Molecules in gases have more space to move around than on liquids. That is why gases expand more compared to liquids.
18. Question bank, set 3, 6-10, question 9, seems to wrong
Nov 10 2015
I need to know the subject please
19. Question bank, set 3, 6-10, question no 7, i can\'t understand can you explain
Hi Can you please tell me on which subject
20. In the the module 15
set 2 , qustion 41-60 question no 13#
In a gas turbine engine, turbine section
1#temperature decreases along with pressure and velocity
2#velocity decreases and pressure increases
3#velocity increases and pressure decreases.
i think the answer should be re checked because in turbine section all kinds of energies are converted into the mechanical energy like kinetic pressure and heat energy all are converted into mechanically majorly so how could velocity increases in that.. yup in exhaust nozzle velocity increases but how can it be in turbine section..
After compression and combustion have heated the air, an increase in the velocity of gases is necessary in order for the turbine rotors to develop power. In the compressor, energy is added to the gas by the rotor blades, then converted to static pressure by the stator vanes. In the turbine, the stator vanes increase gas velocity, and then the rotor blades extract energy.