41. Mod-10 set 3 How many people are authorised to sign a CRS after a scheduled maintenance?
In one question it says - one
in another it says one in each category
It is called single release. In this case the CAT C licence holder issues the CRS after verifying the work carried out by other licence B1 and B2 licence holders. Only in Multiple release one person signs for each category At present the regulation accepts Single release. that means only one person releases the aircraft
42. 3) How many people are authorised to sign a CRS after a scheduled maintenance?
One in each category
which option is correct in above question
Can you please specify the question number; It is hard to trace back the questions if you didn't specify the set number and question number
43. 8) With reference to the licensing of aircraft maintenance engineers, the requirements for the issue of a licence without type rating can be found in
BCAR section L
EASA IR Part-66
question says BCAR section L is correct answer , but BCAR section L is already replaced by EASA IR part66
Yes, the latest is EASA IR part 66.
44. 19) What does a B1-3 approval apply to?.
Light Aircraft with Piston Engines
Helicopters with Piston Engines, airframe and electrics
Helicopters with Turbine Engines, airframe and electrics
B1.3 category is for what? pls clarify
CAT B 1.3 : Turbine engine Helicopters
45. A1 licensed engineer is authorised to sign for minor Scheduled Line Maintenance tasks on
turbine engined helicopters
turbine engined aircraft
piston engined aircraft
7) Who can sign a CRS?
Any licensed engineer
An appropriately qualified licensed engineer
An unlicensed engineer who has permission from the Chief Inspector
8) Where would you find the requirements and the syllabus for a maintenance license?.
9) An A1 licensed mechanic can sign for
Aeroplanes - Piston
Aeroplanes - Turbine
Aeroplanes and Helicopters
Question no. 6 and Question no 9 are same but answer is different
CAT A1 licence holder can sign for turbine engine aircraft after line or minor schedule maintenance. the answers are corrected.Thank you
46. Mod-9,Set-2,41-60,Q-18 Ans are wrong...I suppose 2nd option would be Decreases the quality of sleep.
Thanks. Yes it should be decrease. I mean after liquor everybody thinks that they are sleeping well, but actually not.
47. Mod-2,Set-4,1-20,Q-10 is wrong...suppose to be 41deg F covert to deg C,then Ans-5degC.Pls amend.
Corrected, Yes it has to be from F to C. Thanks Divakar
Ur Ans-1,Correct one-2..Pls chk
Thanks Divakar, corrected
49. 8) The SHEL model of human factors takes into account
1.Software, hardware, efficiency and liveware
2.Software, hardware, environment and liveware
3.Software, hardware, environment and location
In the above Q ur answer is 1.,but right one is 2.
Thanks. Corrected. Shell model is Software, Hardware, Environment and Liveware
50. The dew point is the temperature at which the moisture just starts to
your ans- sublimate
my ans- condense
Can you please specify the question Number..