1. Where i find question bank for part-66 in web site?
We are in the process of redesigning AeroChapter website. It will be available soon.
2. Which is better avionic or mechanical
It purely depends on your interest. Job opportunities in both the sectors are the same. A valid Engineer licence will decide the payscale. Ensure that you like the field before you embark on to this career. Both jobs are highly demanding and require precision skills. Stay focused and give 100% in whichever profession you choose and you will reap the rewards.
An example: American Airlines dedicated Boeing 777 to its longest serving mechanic (Aviation Maintenance Technician), Azreil Blackman.
3. For Module 6 set 1
"The Fatigue Limit for steel is generally in the region of"
answer currently 60% - 80% compared to the static UTS
shouldnt it be
40% - 60% compared to the static UTS
Thank you! Amended
4. In a FADEC system , active control switch over occurs ....?
In Module 15 ques bank you are giving the answer is - on engine startup only . But in Module 14 ques bank the answer is - on shutdown. Which one is the correct answer ?
On engine startup
5. 18) When using a test set to test an EGT thermocouple circuit
This question in M14 i think correct answer is; Always compensate/adjust for ambient temperature.
My reference is Boeing 737-300AMM 77-21-00. F(a)(8)
This answer is correct
6. Mod 11 set 2 question 13 answer is wrong
Thanks , amended
7. Subject:electrical question bank, set11, 41-60, question 18, seems to be wrong on FEB 11 2017
18) One microfarad is
1 * 1012 farads
1 * 1012 farads
1 * 106 farads
must there is a negative sign on the correct answer
Thanks and best regards
1X(10 to the power of –6) Farads
8. Module 4: Electronics » Set 2: Transistors 41 - 60 Question 1 seems to be wrong. I think it is PNP Transistor not NPN Transistor
9. 19) What does a B1-3 approval apply to?.
1.Light Aircraft with Piston Engines
2.Helicopters with Piston Engines, airframe and electrics
3.Helicopters with Turbine Engines, airframe and electrics
the correct answare is n 3 but the test said n 2.
10. What is the degree I wannt to do became a airline pilot.what are the steps.where are I can do that degree.I am 16 years old.
Please follow career guide section on our website.