1. Sir in EASA module notes why there figures are not shown and there place is blank???
Thank you for notifying .. We will check
can you tell me if module 1 (maths) and module 2 (physics) questions are to a B level or A level?
It can be either to Level A or B
3. Mod 9 set 3 question16 & 20 answears are wrong
We checked, answers are correct
4. I want soft copy of question bank, Where I can take printout easily.
Sorry we don't supply soft copy
5. Where i find question bank for part-66 in web site?
We are in the process of redesigning AeroChapter website. It will be available soon.
6. Which is better avionic or mechanical
It purely depends on your interest. Job opportunities in both the sectors are the same. A valid Engineer licence will decide the payscale. Ensure that you like the field before you embark on to this career. Both jobs are highly demanding and require precision skills. Stay focused and give 100% in whichever profession you choose and you will reap the rewards.
An example: American Airlines dedicated Boeing 777 to its longest serving mechanic (Aviation Maintenance Technician), Azreil Blackman.
7. For Module 6 set 1
"The Fatigue Limit for steel is generally in the region of"
answer currently 60% - 80% compared to the static UTS
shouldnt it be
40% - 60% compared to the static UTS
Thank you! Amended
8. In a FADEC system , active control switch over occurs ....?
In Module 15 ques bank you are giving the answer is - on engine startup only . But in Module 14 ques bank the answer is - on shutdown. Which one is the correct answer ?
On engine startup
9. 18) When using a test set to test an EGT thermocouple circuit
This question in M14 i think correct answer is; Always compensate/adjust for ambient temperature.
My reference is Boeing 737-300AMM 77-21-00. F(a)(8)
This answer is correct
10. Mod 11 set 2 question 13 answer is wrong
Thanks , amended