21. Question bank, set 3, 6-10, question 9, seems to wrong
Nov 10 2015
I need to know the subject please
22. Question bank, set 3, 6-10, question no 7, i can\'t understand can you explain
Hi Can you please tell me on which subject
23. In the the module 15
set 2 , qustion 41-60 question no 13#
In a gas turbine engine, turbine section
1#temperature decreases along with pressure and velocity
2#velocity decreases and pressure increases
3#velocity increases and pressure decreases.
i think the answer should be re checked because in turbine section all kinds of energies are converted into the mechanical energy like kinetic pressure and heat energy all are converted into mechanically majorly so how could velocity increases in that.. yup in exhaust nozzle velocity increases but how can it be in turbine section..
After compression and combustion have heated the air, an increase in the velocity of gases is necessary in order for the turbine rotors to develop power. In the compressor, energy is added to the gas by the rotor blades, then converted to static pressure by the stator vanes. In the turbine, the stator vanes increase gas velocity, and then the rotor blades extract energy.
24. Set 1 matter, question 6-10 of 20, 6th question \"what is the valence of oxygen\" the answer says 2 how come \'2\' ?
Valence electrons are the number of electrons in the outermost energy level of an atom. Valency is the number of electrons an atom needs to gain or lose in order to have a full outermost energy level.So the oxygen needs 2 electrons to fill the outermost orbit
25. What is "Alert height"?
In simple terms, Decision Height is the height where pilot should make a decision to land or to go around based on visual reference. but Alert height (AH) is the height where below AH, the approach will be continued (except if AUTOLAND warning is triggered).
For detail explaination check under aerochapter notes: short notes: decision height
26. In Mod-13,Set-5,21-40,Q-10 figure missing.
Thanks. Image updated
27. In Mod-3,Set-5,21-40,Q-10 figure missing.
The question do not require image. Its about step up transformer
28. In Mod-13,Set-7,81-100,Q-8.....ur answer is "Pitch ctl",suppose to be "Yaw ctl".Pls confirm.
29. In Mod-13,Set-8,61-80,Q-5 option (a) not available....but that was marked as Correct answer....pls chk it....& Q-20) Which type of radio waves are used for line - of - sight communication? Your answer is Sky wave....but it is incorrect....the answer suppose to be " Space Wave ".Pls confirm.
30. In mod-13,Set-9,61-80:Q-12,answer must be "only located enroute to airports",pls confirm.
The marker beacons are located at specified intervals along the ILS approach and are identified by discrete audio and visual characteristics. It idenitfies the aircraft flying directly above it. so the answer given is correct but bit tricky