21. Set 1 matter, question 6-10 of 20, 6th question \"what is the valence of oxygen\" the answer says 2 how come \'2\' ?
Valence electrons are the number of electrons in the outermost energy level of an atom. Valency is the number of electrons an atom needs to gain or lose in order to have a full outermost energy level.So the oxygen needs 2 electrons to fill the outermost orbit
22. What is "Alert height"?
In simple terms, Decision Height is the height where pilot should make a decision to land or to go around based on visual reference. but Alert height (AH) is the height where below AH, the approach will be continued (except if AUTOLAND warning is triggered).
For detail explaination check under aerochapter notes: short notes: decision height
23. In Mod-13,Set-5,21-40,Q-10 figure missing.
Thanks. Image updated
24. In Mod-3,Set-5,21-40,Q-10 figure missing.
The question do not require image. Its about step up transformer
25. In Mod-13,Set-7,81-100,Q-8.....ur answer is "Pitch ctl",suppose to be "Yaw ctl".Pls confirm.
26. In Mod-13,Set-8,61-80,Q-5 option (a) not available....but that was marked as Correct answer....pls chk it....& Q-20) Which type of radio waves are used for line - of - sight communication? Your answer is Sky wave....but it is incorrect....the answer suppose to be " Space Wave ".Pls confirm.
27. In mod-13,Set-9,61-80:Q-12,answer must be "only located enroute to airports",pls confirm.
The marker beacons are located at specified intervals along the ILS approach and are identified by discrete audio and visual characteristics. It idenitfies the aircraft flying directly above it. so the answer given is correct but bit tricky
28. In Mod-13,Set-11,81-100:Q-20 Your answer is "allow for altitude variations" but it is wrong,suppose to be "dampen movement of the compass card".
Hi Divakar, Thanks. your answer is correctThe fluid within which the magnets are immersed will tend to dampen any oscillation of the magnet assembly. The compass fluid must completely fill the compass bowl in order to prevent liquid swirl during turns, as this would deflect the magnet assembly. To ensure that the bowl is always completely full despite change in temperature, an expansion bellows (sylphon tube) is fitted which acts as a fluid reservoir.
29. Wrong answer in module 9 ,set 1 , 66 question >
What type of lens is used to overcome short sightedness?
it should be concave
Thank you. Corrected.
30. Dear sir,
In Mod-13 most of the questions repeated number of times.
Pls upload some new questions.
Hi Divakar,I am trying to get some new questions. If i get it i will upload soon. Thanks